Farm Management Canada and MNP have again joined forces to offer the Farm Financial Fluency training program for hog and beef producers this December. Producers will benefit from a deeper understanding of their financial situation and the different options available to remain competitive and take calculated risks for continued success.
From registering for the program, you will benefit from a deeper understanding of your financial situation and the different options available to remain competitive and take calculated risks for continued success. We are currently offering two programs with focuses on hog and beef productions. The programs will be applicable to farmers across Canada.
Through the Farm Financial Fluency program, you will learn:
- Why financial reporting is important and to whom
- Key differences between types of financial reporting and who uses what
- Different farm business structures and their impact on financial reporting
- How to interpret your financial statements (balance sheet, income statement)
- Financial ratios and how to use them to analyze risk
- How to spot potential financial issues and opportunities
- Tools and resources available to manage financial risk
The program consists of three 2-hour sessions spaced out to allow time for reflection and homework. There is also an optional complimentary meeting (60 minutes) with an MNP business advisor to discuss the interpretation of your own financial statements.
BEEF FOCUSED TRAINING
WHEN: December 12, 14 + 16 from 1-3p.m. EST
COST: $250 + HST
Farm Management Canada et MNP ont de nouveau uni leurs forces pour offrir le programme de formation Farm Financial Fluency aux producteurs de porc et de bœuf en décembre. Les producteurs bénéficieront d’une meilleure compréhension de leur situation financière et des différentes options disponibles pour rester compétitifs et prendre des risques calculés pour un succès continu.
Pour plus d’informations, cliquez ici